The drop has announced and opened up pre-orders for its new SENSE75 mechanical keyboard. This enthusiast-grade product boasts many must-have features that veteran community members look for in higher-end boards. Features include the famous 75% layout, gasket-mount, volume knob, and south-facing switches.
New Drop SENSE75 mechanical keyboard features
- South-facing switches to avoid keycap interference.
- Reliable hot-swappable sockets to maximize customization.
- PCB-mount stabilizers that come factory-tuned to minimize rattle.
- A one-of-a-kind, subtle RGB LED under glow creates a visually appealing halo.
- Per-key RGB that can customize.
- Accessible configuration software* with QMK and VIA firmware support for seamless customization.
The SENSE75 comes in two colours, Nightfall black or Polar e-white. Buyers can use a barebones kit that includes the keyboard frame only or a pre-built version with the frame, switches, and keycaps. Those opting for the pre-built will receive Holy Panda X switches, DCX keycaps, and Phantom Stabilizers.
As for pricing, there are four different SKUs to choose from:
- Barebones in Nightfall (black): $249
- Barebones in Polar (e-white): $299
- Pre-built in Nightfall (black): $349
- Pre-built in Polar (e-white): $399
Pre-orders for the pre-built versions are now being taken on Drop.com. The first 500 users to pre-order will receive a free MT3 keycap set, limited-edition launch novelty keycap, and carrying case. Shipments are expected to arrive by early November. The barebones versions will be available buy “at a later date.”
Those looking for an excellent mouse to pair the SENSE75 with should check out our Razer Basilisk V3 Pro review. If that’s a little too pricey for you, the HyperX Pulsefire Haste Wireless has been labelled as the “best bang for your buck wireless mouse” i