Handset maker Xiaomi has drastically cut the price of its flagship smartphone Xiaomi 12 Pro. Let us know that 8 thousand rupees have reduced the cost of this Xiaomi smartphone. The phone has been listed on Xiaomi’s official site Mi.com with the new price. Xiaomi 12 Pro competes with smartphones like the Pixel 7 and OnePlus 10T 5G, which were launched sometime back in the market.
Xiaomi 12 Pro Price
This flagship phone comes in two variants, 256 GB storage with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage with 12 GB RAM. Remind that the 8 GB variant was launched for Rs 62,999, while the 12 GB model was launched for Rs 66,999. But now, after a deduction of Rs 8,000, 8 GB RAM variants can be purchased for Rs 54999 and 12 GB RAM variants for Rs 58999.
Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G Specifications
- Display and Software: This Xiaomi phone has a 6.7-inch WQHD+ AMOLED display that offers a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G smartphone works on the Android 12 operating system.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Generation 1 octa-core chipset has been used in this device for speed and multitasking. Also, up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage have been given.
- Camera setup: There is a triple rear camera setup on the phone’s back panel, a 50-megapixel Sony IMX707 wide-angle primary camera with a 50-megapixel telephoto lens and a 50-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera sensor. There is a 32-megapixel front camera sensor for selfies and video calling.
- Battery Capacity: This flagship phone has a 4600 mAh battery which supports 120W HyperCharge technology. It also supports 50W wireless fast charge and 10W reverse charge. The company claims that the phone gets fully charged in just 18 minutes in boost mode, while the phone’s battery gets fully charged in just 24 minutes in the standard way.
- Other features: The quad-speaker setup of Harmon Kardon is available in the phone, and this handset comes with Dolby Atmos support.