Did you know?: A total of 87.8% of the respondents have used the Instagram form of a dark mode on their devices. Only 13.2% said they do not use dark mode. We can see that most of the users are adopting the Dark Mode feature.
For this reason, the technology giant already allows users to choose which look they prefer, in quick and simple ways. But sometimes dark mode makes you feel negative because scientists say that the black colour is a symbol of darkness.
So in this article, we share with you how to turn off dark mode on both Android and iOS devices.
Turn Off Dark Mode on Android
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap Menu in the top right.
- Tap Settings, then tap Theme.
- Tap Dark or Light.
Here is the guide in video format:
Turn Off Dark Mode on IOS
Dark Mode adjusts the colors to make for a darker look on your screen. To turn off dark mode for Instagram, go to your iPhone device’s settings.
Also, check: Instagram Reels Tips 2022
- Go to Settings,
- Then tap Display & Brightness.
- Select Dark to turn on/off Dark Mode.
- You will need to update your device’s operating system as your Instagram app to iOS 13.
- By turning on dark mode in your device’s settings, you can see dark mode active on many apps, not just Instagram.
You may like to read: Instagram Algorithm 2022
To save the entire highlight with one click, follow the steps below:
Go to your profile and click on Highlight.
Click on people’s photos in the bottom left corner or simply swipe up.
Click on the download icon in the top bar (as shown below)